Red Pepper, Hemp & Dill Salad Dressing
Dips, dressings, and sauces are at the heart of any cuisine, raw is not an exception! If greens and salad is your everyday staple like ours, spice them up (or pimp ’em up as we like to say) with nutrient-rich, protein-packed dressings and sauces! No salad will ever be the same again:)
This red pepper, hemp and dill dressing is packed with vitamin C and silica from red peppers and easy-to-absorb protein and omega essential fatty acids from hulled hemp seeds. Amazing.
- 1 red pepper, deseeded
- 2-4 strands of fresh dill (replace with green spring onions if you prefer)
- juice of 1/2 lemon or lime
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1-2 dates
- 4 TBLS of hulled hemp seed (replace with pine nuts if you don’t have hulled hemp)
- 1 TBLS extra virgin olive oil (or cold-pressed hemp oil)
- A good pinch of unprocessed sea salt
- ground black pepper to taste
Super easy, as with most dressings just chuck everything into a blender whiz till smooth, add extra water if the mix is too thick. Enjoy over salads or any other savory meals!